Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES.
WOMEN'S PARKA JACKET
The North Face Women's Arctic Parka is a long winter coat made to keep you warm and dry throughout the cold season. The 2-layer DryVent shell provides wind- and waterproof protection and lightweight 550-fill goose down brings the warmth. The sides are insulated with synthetic Heatseeker Eco insulation for improved mobility and a sleek fit. The faux-fur trim does a great job keeping wind and snow out of your face, but it's easily removable if you won't be needing it. You also have a fully adjustable hood and stretch cuffs to keep wind and snow from sneaking in your sleeves.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker Eco in the side panels for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with Velcro closure covers the two-way, VISLON center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder